Community Campus Orthopedics
Contact InformationCommunity Campus Orthopedics
Upstate University Hospital Community Campus
4900 Broad Road
Syracuse, NY 13215
For a physician referral, please call Upstate Connect at 315-464-8668 or toll free at 800-464-8668.
Upstate Community Campus Orthopedics is a leading provider of orthopedic services in the Syracuse area. Our reputation for excellence is the result of a collaboration between talented and experienced physicians from both Upstate Orthopedics and Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists. These surgeon offer a wide range of orthopedic services and are committed to providing outstanding care.
The Community Campus Orthopedic specialists team includes a network of orthopedic surgeons, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who are specialized in total joint and spine care. The team works closely with referring physicians to guide each patient from pre-surgery education through post-surgery rehabilitation and recovery. In addition to the medical staff, the patient focused nursing and therapy staff are specialized in the care of orthopedic patients.
Upstate University Hospital Community Campus provides patients with expert care in a state-of-the-art facility. Patients recuperate in a modern, comfortable space that offers the newest equipment and spacious, private rooms. The state-of-the-art facility offers the following:
- The latest in hospital patient beds complete with Tempur-Pedic mattresses
- Flat screen televisions in every patient room
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the center
- High-tech hand-held call system for nurses
- Beautifully decorated rooms featuring soft, comfortable furnishings with hotel-like amenities
- Spacious physical therapy gym with commanding views of the city - making it the perfect location for knee, hip and spine surgery patients to recover
- New energy efficient HVAC systems, which will allow room temperatures to be monitored and adjusted both in the patient rooms and remotely by staff.
- The nurse call system will include wireless phones reducing ambient noise on the unit and allow a patient to connect with their nurse directly.