The Community Campus Emergency Department (CC ED) offers patients comprehensive emergency care by emergency physicians board-certified in emergency medicine. With over 25,000 visits per year, the CC ED is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Geriatric Emergency Department, known as GEM Care, is contained within the CC ED and is the first of its kind in all of Upstate New York.
Upstate Golisano After Hours Care is a specialized pediatric urgent care facility located next to the Community Emergency Department. It is open evenings and weekends to care for children with minor illnesses or injuries in a child friendly environment.
Our mission is to serve our patients and their families with compassion and respect during stressful illnesses and injuries.
Thomas K Weidman, MD
4900 Broad Road
Syracuse, NY 13215
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Residency Program Director of Emergency Medicine
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Women's Health Network: Geriatric Care
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2010, Emergency Medicine
- MD: Albany Medical College, NY, 2007
Adult and Pediatric Trauma
Resident Program Direction
Medical Student Education
Specialties & Certification
- Emergency Medicine
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Acute & Chronic Diseases and Conditions in Pediatric Patients
- Medical Emergencies
- Adults and Children
- Emergency Services
- American College of Emergency Physicians