Major Research Areas
Researchers in the College of Graduate Studies focus their efforts where it truly matters—on the diseases and illnesses that affect many people. Much of our research activity is grouped into four areas of concentration: cancer; infectious diseases; disorders of the nervous system; and diabetes, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
Vladimir Sirotkin, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Yale University, 2007
- Postdoctoral Fellow: The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, 2002
- PhD: Rutgers University, 2001
Mechanisms of the actin cytoskeleton assembly and role of myosin-1 during endocytosis in fission yeast.