Major Research Areas
Researchers in the College of Graduate Studies focus their efforts where it truly matters—on the diseases and illnesses that affect many people. Much of our research activity is grouped into four areas of concentration: cancer; infectious diseases; disorders of the nervous system; and diabetes, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
Michael W Roe, PhD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: University of Vermont
- Post Graduate Training: Duke University
- The Roe laboratory studies signal transduction mechanisms that regulate pancreatic beta cell biology and the pathophysiology of diabetes.
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)