Major Research Areas
Researchers in the College of Graduate Studies focus their efforts where it truly matters—on the diseases and illnesses that affect many people. Much of our research activity is grouped into four areas of concentration: cancer; infectious diseases; disorders of the nervous system; and diabetes, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
William G Kerr, PhD
- Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
- Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Professor of Pediatrics
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cancer Research Program
- Microbiology and Immunology
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Stanford University, 1993, Genetics
- PhD: University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1987, Molecular & Cellular Biology
- BS: Lehigh University, 1982, Chemistry/Molecular Biophysics
Transplant immunology and stem cell biology.
- Analysis of SHIP1 deficiency in a pediatric IBD cohort