Major Research Areas
Researchers in the College of Graduate Studies focus their efforts where it truly matters—on the diseases and illnesses that affect many people. Much of our research activity is grouped into four areas of concentration: cancer; infectious diseases; disorders of the nervous system; and diabetes, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
Jeffrey D Amack, PhD
- Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: University of Utah School of Medicine, 2007, Developmental Biology
- PhD: University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2002, Genetics
- Genetics and cell biology of organ morphogenesis during embryonic development.
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)