James A Traver, MD
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Education & Fellowships
- MD: Harvard Medical School, 1982
- BA: Harvard University, 1976
- Physicians for Human Rights
- Onondaga County Medical Society
- Institute for Ethics in Health Care, Inc.
- Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR)
- International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW)
- Medical Society of The State of New York
- Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.