Charles S Teitelbaum, MD
800 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Glaucoma/Uvea
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: Mercy Hospital, Buffalo, NY, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, NYC, 1984, Glaucoma
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1983, Ophthalmology
- MD: Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Mexico, 1977
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.