Lawrence C Stewart, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1987, Ophthalmology
- Internship: Crouse Hospital, 1984, Internal Medicine
- Internship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1983, Pediatrics
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1982
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.