Robert L Slavens, MD
- Professor of Ophthalmology
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: University Hospital, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 1969, Ophthalmology
- Residency: University Hospital, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 1966, Internal Medicine
- Internship: SUNY Upstate Medical Center, 1965, Internal Medicine
- MD: University of Colorado School of Medicine, 1964
Specialties & Certification
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/slavensr
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.