Julia D Shields, MD
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology, Autopsy
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: University of Maryland at Baltimore, 2012, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- MD: University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 2008
Specialties & Certification
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- National Association of Medical Examiners
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.