Barry Rabin, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Cornea/External Disease
Education & Fellowships
- MPH: Tufts University School of Medicine, 2000
- Fellowship: Ohio State University Hospital, 1987, Cornea & Ext Disease/Anterior Segment & Refractive
- Residency: Albany Medical Center Hospital, 1986
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Hospital, 1982, Ophthalmology
- MD: Tufts University School of Medicine, 1980
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.