Megan M Pecha, MD
- Instructor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: General Pediatric Division - Satellite Office
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2010, Pediatrics
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical Center, 2007
Specialties & Certification
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Acute & Chronic Diseases and Conditions in Pediatric Patients
- Well Child Care
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/pecham
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.