Robert S Nolan, MD, PhD
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: SUNY Buffalo, 2006, Orthopaedics
- Residency: SUNY Buffalo, 2005, Orthopaedics
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2000
- PhD: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1996, Anatomy and Cell Biology
Specialties & Certification
- Orthopedic Surgery
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Spinal Stenosis
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.