Cornelia Mihai, MD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Neurology: Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology
Research Programs and Affiliations
Education & Fellowships
- MD: University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Fellowship: Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester, NY, 1997
- Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1996
- Residency: Bergen Pines County Hospital, 1993
- Multiple sclerosis and general neurology.
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.