Patrick J Kohlitz, MD
- Instructor of Medicine
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: General Internal Medicine
- Medicine - Community Campus: General Medicine (Hospitalists)
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2013
- MD: St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada, 2010
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Acute & Chronic Diseases and Conditions in Adult Patients
- Medical Emergencies
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/kohlitzp
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.