Ali A Khan, MD
- Clinical Investigator of Medicine
Education & Fellowships
- MD: Ross University School of Medicine, 2008
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Acute & Chronic Diseases and Conditions in Adult Patients
- Acute Illness & Injury Management
- Chronic Disease Management
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Languages Spoken (Other Than English)
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/khanal
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.