Robert H Hill, MD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmic Surgeons and Consultants of Ohio Inc., 2012
- Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 2010
- Internship: St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, 2007
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2006
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.