John F Griffin, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, 1976
- Residency: University of Rochester Medical Center, 1973
- Residency: Boston University, 1970
- MD: Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland, 1966
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.