John D Fey, MD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Surgery: General Surgery
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Providence Hospital. Southfield MI, 1981, Vascular Surgery
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1980, General Surgery
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 1975
- BS: SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, 1971, Biochemistry
Specialties & Certification
- Vascular Surgery
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.