Niamh M Doyle, PhD, BCBA-D
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: Syracuse University, 2010, Psychology
The treatment of behavior problems in children with developmental disabilities. Parent and teacher training in behavior modification techniques.
Diagnostic evaluations for Autism Spectrum Disorders (PDD-NOS, Aspergers, Autism)
Specialties & Certification
- Behavior Analyst
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Behavioral Issues
- Adults and Children
- Behavior Modification
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/doylen
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.