Yiran Dai, MD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, 2002, Cytopathology
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, 2001, Surgical Pathology
- Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2000, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- MS: Hunan Medical University, Hunan, China, 1987, Anatomic Pathology
- Residency: Wannan Medical College, Wuhu, China, 1984, Anatomic Pathology
- MBBS: Wannan Medical College, China, 1982
- Surgical Pathology, cytopathology, gastrointestinal pathology
Specialties & Certification
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.