Kin-Kee H Chung, DO
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Clinical Investigator of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Child Development, General Pediatric Division
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 2008, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Residency: Winthrop University Hospital, 2005, Pediatrics
- DO: Nova Southeastern University, 2002
- MA: City University of New York, 1998, Biological Sience
Languages Spoken (Other Than English)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.