Olamide A Ajagbe, MD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Emergency Medicine - Community Campus: Golisano After Hours Care
- Pediatrics: General Pediatric Division, Pediatric Hospitalist
Pediatric Inpatient Medicine.
Specialties & Certification
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/ajagbeo
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.