How to Apply
*The application deadline, including all supporting materials is April 15. Application priority is given to those who apply and provide all requested materials by March 1st. Enrollment is limited, so apply early.
Each MPH applicant must submit the following to the Office of Student Admissions:
- The completed CNYMPH application: APPLY ONLINE
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who know you in an academic or professional capacity. This does not include personal friends and family.
These forms are in the on-line application or can be downloaded.
Letter of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores or equivalent (See section on GRE Scores and Equivalents under Admission Requirements). GREs must be taken within 5 years of the application submission date. Minimum GRE scores: at the median (mid 500s on both levels and 4.5 on the analytic or mid 150's verbal, mid 140's quantitative and 4.5 on analytic) or equivalent.
- Current Upstate MD students, CLICK HERE for instructions.
Office of Student Admissions
1215 Weiskotten Hall
SUNY Upstate Medical University
766 Irving Avenue
Syracuse, NY, 13210