Deadline: April 30.
MPH Program:HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: April 30
How to Apply
*The application deadline, including all supporting materials, is April 30, the program begins reviewing completed applications on a rolling basis starting November 15.
Each MPH applicant must submit the following to the Office of Student Admissions:
- The completed CNYMPH application: APPLY ONLINE
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who know you in an academic or professional capacity. This does not include personal friends and family.
These forms are in the on-line application or can be downloaded.
Letter of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Official Graduate Record Examination scores. GREs must be taken within 5 years of the application submission date.
- Current Upstate MD students, see MD-MPH Degree for instructions.
Office of Student Admissions
1215 Weiskotten Hall
SUNY Upstate Medical University
766 Irving Avenue
Syracuse, NY, 13210