How to Apply to the Certificate of Public Health Program
CNYMPH Master of Public Health applicants must submit both the Central Application Service for Public Health (SOPHAS) application and an Upstate application:
1. Central Application Service for Public Health (SOPHAS) application - www.sophas.org
Search for Central New York Master of Public Health Program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official College Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Public Health Essay
Upstate University Institutional Code – 2547
SOPHAS Code – 7770
2. Upstate Supplemental Application – Once your application is received from the Central Application Service for Public Health (SOPHAS), we will email you a Login ID and PIN that will allow you to access our Secondary Application. Please do not create an account on your own from our Admissions Login page, as that will not allow you to access the Secondary Application. The Secondary Application must be submitted to Upstate Medical University no later than June 15. This application is free to complete!
* The program reserves the right to request interviews.
* Additional information may be requested based on individual situations.
* It is the responsibility of each student to confirm that a completed application is on file in the office of Student Admissions.