Deadline: April 30.
MPH Program:HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: April 30
About the CNYMPH Program
Five things to know about the CNYMPH program:
- Low SUNY tuition
- Only MPH program in Central New York
- Public health opportunities near and far
- Expert faculty from two universities
- Rolling admissions for Fall start September 1st each year
CNYMPH Vision Statement
We prepare public health professionals who are committed to improving health outcomes for communities.
CNYMPH Mission Statement
To create new knowledge about public health through research and to strengthen the workforce by preparing a diverse group of professionals to plan, implement, evaluate and advocate for population-based health policies and programs.
The CNYMPH Program will achieve its mission through coordinated efforts directed toward three overarching program goals focusing on:
- EDUCATION: To educate a diverse group of professionals with the values, commitment, knowledge, and technical skills necessary to improve population health.
- RESEARCH: To advance public health knowledge by developing an active program of population-based health research and program evaluation.
- SERVICE AND OUTREACH: To develop active community partnerships and collaborative endeavors that contribute to sound public health policies and practices at the local, state, and global levels.
CNYMPH Statement of Values
- Open Learning Environment:
The CNYMPH program strives to nurture an open learning environment, where a diverse body of students is allowed the academic freedom to pursue new ideas and develop a sense of lifelong learning through the spirit of inquiry, innovation, and creative problem solving.
The CNYMPH faculty, staff, and students will strive to model and embody the spirit of community service, engagement, and collaboration.
The CNYMPH program will seek to improve the health of its community, its region, and the human population as a whole by striving for social justice, advocating for vulnerable populations, and working collaboratively to reduce health disparities.
The CNYMPH faculty and staff will envelop all of these values in an overarching sense of passion, integrity, and ethical practice.