The following scholarship opportunities may not still be available. These are offered by the listed agency and not guaranteed by SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Rehab Resources Scholarship
The scholarship program provides selected individuals assistance as they pursue a Degree in Physical Therapy. A $4,000 scholarship is offered in exchange for a two year service commitment to work for Rehab Resources or Little Lukes in Central New York. Submit Rehab Resources Scholarship application by May 30,2014.
Are You a Physical Therapy Student?
Allied Services, a large healthcare provider located in Northeastern PA, is currently offering up to $16,000 in Physical Therapy Scholarships!
- Who is Eligible?
Students who are in their last or second to last year of school could be eligible.
- How to Apply:
Call: Kim Eiden 570 348-1455, Employment Manager Keide@allied-services.org Learn more about Allied Services
Allied Services, a large healthcare system located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, is currently offering $8,000.00 to $16,000.00 Physical Therapy Scholarships for students pursuing a degree in Physical Therapy.
The criteria for the scholarship is:
- Student must be in their second to last or last year of a Physical Therapy program.
- Must complete a scholarship application and attach a letter of references and a copy of transcripts.
- Must be interviewed by a Clinic Director or Director of Physical Therapy before a scholarship is awarded.
- Scholarship awarded is $16,000.00 with a two year working commitment or $8,000.00 for a one year working commitment. Commitment agreement is signed by the student after the interview and selection process is complete.
- The student must maintain a satisfactory standing in accordance with guidelines to retain the scholarship; eg. A minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA at the end of each year.
- Student must have an understanding that they would/could be placed anywhere within Allied Services, depending on the Physical Therapy openings at the time of their graduation.
- Each student will agree that, upon completion of their Physical Therapy degree, including the two year scholarship paid by Allied Services, the student will be indebted to work for Allied Services at the prevailing professional rate for a Physical Therapist for a period of one or two years, depending on the scholarship, or pay back the scholarship in full. A contract regarding the above provisions will be signed between Allied Services and the student.
Any questions or interest in the scholarship should be forwarded to: Kim Eiden, Employment Manager, Allied Services, 100 Abington Executive Park, Clarks Summit, PA 18411. Or you can e-mail or call at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 570 348-1455.
United Health Services Hospitals
We repay tuition for new grads!
Bring your talent to our 516-bed, two-hospital medical teaching facility, servicing over 600,000 people in the Southern Tier Region of Upstate New York. We are currently hiring for the following positions at Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center and Binghamton General Hospital:
Physical Therapist, Medical Rehabilitation Department:
Inpatient acute care, rehab and outpatient options
Must be NYS licensed or eligible to sit for exam
New grads welcome to apply!
We offer tuition forgiveness, relocation assistance, competitive benefits package and more!
For a complete listing of all of our job opportunities or to apply on line, please visit us at www.uhs.net. or contact us at email@example.com, 607 763-6186 phone, 607 763-5186 fax. EOE.
United Health Services Hospitals...A Great Place to Work, a Great Place to Receive Care, and a Great Place to Practice Medicine!
The Educational Reimbursement Program offers loan forgiveness monies to new graduates who are seeking their first PT job after graduation. In exchange for the loan forgiveness, we are asking for an 18-month commitment from the graduate.
We are always looking for the best and brightest new Physical Therapy graduates to join our team here at Munson. Our current staff is comprised of many seasoned PTs, whose longevity can be very helpful as a mentoring agent for new grads. We want to be sure that your students are aware of what we have to offer them.
Looking for an Environment Where the Patient Comes First?Consider the Munson Healthcare system, where Physical Therapists have a voice in clinical care and professional growth is emphasized.
Opportunities are available for Physical Therapists interested in outpatient or inpatient services, as well as the chance to specialize in lymphedema, wound care, aquatics, neuro, and sports medicine.
State-of-the-art facilities providing a pleasant working environment with peers who have years of experience and are eager to provide a valuable mentoring experience for recent graduates or for therapists who have been out of the field for a while.
Physical Therapist may choose to rotate in Acute Care, Rehab, Outpatient, Neuro, Sports Medicine, Aquatics, and Pediatrics settings.
Opportunities to choose from a variety of locations within the health care system, including long-term care, home care, and traumatic brain injury day treatment programs.
Benzonia Therapy Clinic
Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital
Interlochen Therapy Clinic
Kalkaska Memorial Health Center
Leelanau Therapy Clinic
Mancelona Therapy Clinic
Munson Community Health Center
Munson Medical Center
West Front Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
MUNSON MEDICAL CENTER
Munson Medical Center is the largest hospital in northern Michigan, with 368 inpatient beds, more than 320 physicians representing 41 specialties, an orthopedic unit, a stroke unit, a 12-bed rehabilitation unit, and state-of-the-art outpatient rehabilitation clinics.
For a complete list of opportunities and to apply online, visit munsonhealthcare.org.
Contact Clinical Recruiter Gina Ranger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-713-3206 ext. 1
Human Resources Munson Medical Center
1105 Sixth Street
Traverse City, Michigan 49684-2386
Spend time with Physical Therapy students…
"I chose Upstate because the environment was very welcoming and it seemed like a great environment to learn. The faculty are great and willing to help anyone."
Kristina Wulff, Class of 2011
Room 1215, Weiskotten Hall
Phone: 315 464-4570