Susan D Miller, PT, DPT, MS
- Associate Professor of CHP-Physical Therapy
- Director of CHP-Physical Therapy
Research Programs and Affiliations
- College of Health Professions
Education & Fellowships
- DPT: MGH Institute of Health Professions, 2004
- MS: Cornell University, 1982
Areas of teaching include professional behaviors, teaching and learning, psychosocial aspects of patient care, management and imaging.
Use of standardized patient examinations to promote student development and the development of clinical instructors' teaching skills; development of professional behaviors.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Member Of Education, Geriatric, And Health Policy Administration Sections; Member Editorial Board Of Nypta Newsletter; Member Nypta Governance Task Force
Spend time with Physical Therapy students…
"I chose Upstate because the environment was very welcoming and it seemed like a great environment to learn. The faculty are great and willing to help anyone."
Kristina Wulff, Class of 2011
Room 1215, Weiskotten Hall
Phone: 315 464-4570