Susan S Graham, MS, MT(ASCP), SH
- Associate Professor of CHP-Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate Dean of College of Health Professions
Research Programs and Affiliations
- College of Health Professions
Education & Fellowships
- MS: SUNY Buffalo, 1985, Natural Science
- BS: Rochester Institute of Technology, 1979, Medical Technology
- Susan Graham teaches Hematology, Laboratory Management, and Clinical Correlations in the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science. She has 29 years of professional field/teaching experience.
Her research interest lies primarily in the field of coagulation, specifically in the study of platelets and their interaction with von Willebrand factor.
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/grahams