Jay Fabbri, MIS Class of 2012, is considered a non-traditional student at age 35. Fabbri, a Syracuse native, came to Upstate's Medical Imaging program in 2010 from Onondaga Community College. He enjoys the variety and fast pace of his clinical rotations in Upstate University Hospital, and is looking toward a career in interventional radiography.
David A Clemente, MSEd, RT (R) (MR)
- Assistant Professor of CHP-Medical Imaging Sciences
- Director of CHP-Medical Imaging Sciences
Education & Fellowships
- AAS: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Medical Radiography
- BA: SUNY College at Cortland, Education
- MS: SUNY Oswego, Education