Jay Fabbri, MIS Class of 2012, is considered a non-traditional student at age 35. Fabbri, a Syracuse native, came to Upstate's Medical Imaging program in 2010 from Onondaga Community College. He enjoys the variety and fast pace of his clinical rotations in Upstate University Hospital, and is looking toward a career in interventional radiography.
Clinical Education Settings, Radiography (X-ray)
Students in our program gain clinical experiences from a wide range of supervised health care settings.
- Auburn Community Hospital
- Crouse Hospital /Crouse Imaging Center
- Geneva General Hospital
- K & A Radiologic Technology Services, Inc.
- Oswego Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St. Joseph's Imaging (North, Northeast, West Offices)
- Upstate University Hospital
- Upstate Orthopedics
- Veteran's Medical Center
Note: Students may have to travel to clinical sites as far as 60 miles from the college campus.