"This profession will enable me to be on the front line in the effort to identify the root causes of diseases and come up with solutions to help relieve society's illnesses," Rakibou said.
Susan S Graham, MS, MT(ASCP), SH
- Associate Professor of CHP-Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate Dean of College of Health Professions
Research Programs and Affiliations
- College of Health Professions
Education & Fellowships
- MS: SUNY Buffalo, 1985, Natural Science
- BS: Rochester Institute of Technology, 1979, Medical Technology
- Susan Graham teaches Hematology, Laboratory Management, and Clinical Correlations in the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science. She has 29 years of professional field/teaching experience.
- Her research interest lies primarily in the field of coagulation, specifically in the study of platelets and their interaction with von Willebrand factor.
HealthLink on Air Radio Interview
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/grahams