Sarah Goodman, Medical Biotechnology Class of 2012, conducted research her senior year on genetic mutations linked to schizophrenia and Parkinson’s disease. "I like working on genetics, and with DNA," Sarah said. "I’ve always been interested in genetics and neurodegenerative disorders. It’s like a puzzle, and the mystery is where the pieces should go."
Susan S Graham, MS, MT(ASCP), SH
- Associate Professor of CHP-Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate Dean of College of Health Professions
Research Programs and Affiliations
- College of Health Professions
Education & Fellowships
- MS: SUNY Buffalo, 1985, Natural Science
- BS: Rochester Institute of Technology, 1979, Medical Technology
- Susan Graham teaches Hematology, Laboratory Management, and Clinical Correlations in the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science. She has 29 years of professional field/teaching experience.
- Her research interest lies primarily in the field of coagulation, specifically in the study of platelets and their interaction with von Willebrand factor.