The following professional programs are fully accredited by the appropriate nationally recognized body such as:
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (Cardiovascular Perfusion)
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) (Respiratory Care)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (Medical Technology)
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (Radiologic Technology [Medical Radiography] and Radiation Therapy)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (Physical Therapy)
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (Physician Assistant)
Graduates are eligible to apply to sit for licensure and/or certification immediately upon graduation. The college's graduates have excellent records on these examinations. Faculty hold the appropriate professional credentials and graduate degrees and are current in their disciplines. In addition, many faculty are active and recognized leaders in their discipline's accreditation agencies, professional organizations, and certification/licensure boards.