About the Heart & Vascular Center
Upstate's state-of-the-art Heart & Vascular Center (HVC) features a variety of cardiovascular services in one convenient location for patient-centered care.
- The HVC consolidates invasive and non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic testing into one cohesive and attractive space while integrating data management systems for maximum efficiency.
- It includes an endovascular imaging suite accommodates peripheral* and hybrid** vascular and cardiac procedures and joins the digital-based cardiac "cath" lab.
- The HVC has the unique-to-Central New York Stereotaxis magnetic navigation system
- Expanded echocardiography capabilities that offer 3D and 4D imaging and reconstruction of various heart structures.
- Cardiac computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) imaging capabilities have also been expanded
- The Center features an seven-bed recovery area and family and patient education, consultation and waiting rooms all with modern aesthetics.
- We provide extensive patient teaching pre and post procedure.