Electron Microscopy reconstruction of the yeast vacuolar ATPase. Ribbon models for individual protein subunits have been fit to the electron density.
From the lab of Stephan Wilkens, PhD.
William G Kerr, PhD
- Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
- Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Professor of Pediatrics
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Microbiology and Immunology
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Stanford University, 1993, Genetics
- PhD: University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1987, Molecular & Cellular Biology
- BS: Lehigh University, 1982, Chemistry/Molecular Biophysics
Transplant immunology and stem cell biology.
- Analysis of SHIP1 deficiency in a pediatric IBD cohort
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/kerrw
SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus
- Richard Cross, PhD
- David Turner, PhD