The xray diffraction facility can be used for crystal screening or diffraction data collection; for macromolecular or small-molecule crystallography.
Core research facilities and resources are essential to maintaining internationally recognized faculty research projects, increasing extramural funding, and providing modern graduate education and faculty recruitment and retention.
Core Research Facilities
Departmental Core Research Facilities
- Confocal and Two-Photon Imaging (Neuroscience)
- Cryo Electron Microscopy (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) *
- Flow Cytometry (Microbiology & Immunology)
- Genomics (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) *
- Xray Diffraction (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) *
* Contact department for usage