Programs and Services
The Accelerator offers the newest biotech lab and office space. As an accelerator it's program fosters entrepreneurial ideas—from the company's early stage of formation through commercialization.
Clients receive essential support within the accelerator setting to keep their company running smoothly, including:
- Access to professional services that are pertinent to running a business such as: attorneys, accountants, insurance, human resources and relocation services
- Discounts for use of core facilities and relevant technologies
- Cleaning and grounds maintenance
- Security for both physical and intellectual property
- Conference rooms
- Secure 24/7 building access
- Convenient parking at building
- N.C. Brown Center for Ultrastructure Studies - Optical and Electron Microscopy (SEM, TEM)
- Analytical and Technical Services: Instrumentation for Chemical Analysis, Chemical Stockroom and Electronics Repair.
- Center for Research and Evaluation
- Clinical Research Unit
- DNA Sequencing
- In Vivo Computed Tomography
- Laboratory Animal Resources
- Microarray (SUNYMAC)
- Confocal and Two-Photo Imaging
- Flow Cytometry
Business Development SupportThe Accelerator is committed to providing a program that helps companies succeed in the combined biotechnology and entrepreneurial environment. Specifically, the Accelerator will:
- Forge client connections with well-funded researchers and faculty;
- Access to researchers, biologists, chemists and other scientists;
- Immediate proximity to patient care centers, clinicians and medical faculty.
- Business development counsel from experts;
- Access to the intellectual life of the universities, including invitations to events, and lectures.