New Home of the Upstate Mind
Coming in early 2016
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the business incubation and acceleration program at the Central New York Biotech Accelerator - CNYBAC. Our streamlined process to bring you into the Program is as follows:
Our license rate for wet/dry lab space is set at $20 per square foot for a one year term. This can be amended to timeframe needed:
- Calculation: (SF * Rate)/12 months = Monthly License Fee
- Hazardous substance removal fee is charged for removal in excess of 5 gallons.
- Shared equipment lab is available on scheduled basis.
- If you need assistance in developing a Business Plan or Incubator Plan, we provide templates a template below for your use. The Incubator Plan is a monthly development process that includes your projected commercialization schedule that we use to evaluate your progress.
- We also ask that you become a CNYBAC Program Partner. Program Partners help to inspire collaboration and you can elect to be a mentor, presenter, evaluator, etc. The Client Accelerator Agreement provides additional information on Program Partnership.
- Upon receipt of your completed Application and Plans, we will provide you with our standard Client Accelerator Agreement for your review.
- We will contact you to schedule a meeting at the CNYBAC in order to answer your questions, gain additional information such as equipment you will be bringing in and services you will need, and provide you and your colleagues with a tour.
- After your visit, if your Program is accepted and you would like to join us – we will execute the Client Accelerator Agreement which you submit along with your insurance document. We are amendable to revision requests and will process requests through our legal counsel in an expedient manner.
To be assured of rapid response, please complete all items in the attached application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
CNYBAC Building Manager
CNYBAC Director of Operations